We hold a number of events throughout the month. You can pick your location to see what dates are currently available by clicking here
The timings are 6.30pm for a 7.00pm start, until 9:30pm.
Click here to get the location details.
There are lots of phenomenal personal development events around the UK however there tends to be very little that takes place locally. The Elite Network is continuously growing and chance are there is an event locally to you already.
You get to spend time in and around positive, driven, likeminded people that wish to become the best version of themselves.
So in short The Elite Network is a hybrid between going to a personal development event, meeting your mates for a drink, and a networking event!
Register your place today and attend The Elite Network .
And if by the end of the evening you don’t think it was worth every penny you paid – and more – just let us know and we’ll refund your money in full – no questions asked.
Yes, you can bring your children with you! In fact, under 18's can become The Elite Network Standard Members for free! Please read the terms and conditions:
- Speakers are real people with real stories, some of their content may not be viewed as acceptable for under 18’s. It is down to your own discretion that you bring your child to the elite network where sensitive issues may be addressed. Although we advise our speakers that we prefer a non swearing environment, this is not always the case.
- All under 18’s must be accompanied by at least 1 adult
- The Elite Network/Make it happen accepts no responsibility for your child whilst at the event or in The Elite Network Facebook community group
- The Elite Network/Make it happen accepts no responsibility of the refreshments that may be at the events. It is your responsibility to ensure your child does not consume anything you wish them not to e.g caffine, biscuits with allergy substances such as nuts
- Photo’s and videos are taken at the events that may be used on social media and other online platforms by having your under 18’s at the event you consent to us using material used
- You respect that if your child is disruptive whilst at The Elite Network you will be mindful to leave
- If your child provides an email address or telephone number they may receive marketing such as updates about the next event.